Thursday, March 04, 2010

59 Weeks; 417 Days; 10,008 Hours; 600,480 Minutes

**PLEASE CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURE BELOW; VERY INTERESTING FACTS INCLUDED**

It isn't easy
It's an addiction to be fought each day
With each day I feel stronger
I wonder how I ever engaged in such a destructive behavior
I now look at smokers and feel so sorry for them; I see my former self


I actually paid top dollar to be poisoned
The gum doesn't cover the wretched stench
Bleach doesn’t remove the nicotine stains – to your teeth, your furniture or your clothes
Children – your own and those that look up to you – are learning from you; don’t encourage smoking with your actions

I want a cigarette every day
I don’t smoke
I am an addict
I am a winner
Mind over matter

59 weeks…417 days…10,008 hours…600,480 minutes

Keep passin’ the open windows…

1 comment:

Ty said...

Makes you want to dial 311 for a few people.