Saturday, July 04, 2015

And Just Like That...

It wasn't so long ago when I was hitting the clubs and bars to party it up especially on holiday weekends. Those meant, we got the extra day to really do it up. How fast times change and how fast we change. I thought I wouldn't see the day when I was the "old guy" but that day is here. Yeah, I know, there are many who would say that I don't know what old is, but there's a certain decline that comes in your forties that reminds you that your hey day was yesterday. Now don't get me wrong, I dream of the big healthy comeback - my last "youthful" hoorah. I can almost hear folks calling it a mid life crisis, but rest assured that the smirk you will see captured in any photo at that time will be pure satisfaction and conscious enjoyment of the fleeting youthful fun that once was. 

Keep passing the open windows...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

Well over 160 thousand women and men are trying a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to lose 2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

It's painless and works every time.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Take a drinking glass and fill it half full

2) And then do this weight losing HACK

you'll be 2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!