Sunday, December 13, 2009

This FAB Old House

Although many thought we were already sharing a crib, BD and I alternate between each other's pad. We recently signed on the dotted line for our shared crib and have spent the last few days turning the house into a home. Admittedly, it's a lot of work - we haven't begun to address the packing and merging of our personal effects, but we've narrowed down decor for the new pad and that's a start. All said, I want us to start the new year finally enjoying a place WE call home. My fears of the unknown have been replaced by the excitment of sharing one roof and having our next logical step cement our dream-come-true commitment. Here's to our very own episode of This Old House.


Keep passin' the open windows...

- Mobile post from my iPhone

4 comments:

Achilles said...

Our first home together looking forward to a lifetime of togetherness.

yet another black guy said...

OMG, that's great news! CONGRATS HOMIE!!

On a side note, now I really will have to kill him haha

Ty said...

OMG, I can't believe I am this excited for you guys. Way to start the new year. I wish you abundant blessings beyond measure.

JB said...

Start planning that house warming PARTY!!..LOL