Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Afternoon Edition - 11/2/05

Smile With My Heart
There’s really no other way to describe it. Some people make you feel warm inside and a sense that you’re smiling with your heart. Such is the case with “Jim,” who I had the pleasure of speaking to last night for over three hours. The odd thing is that the conversation never had a moment of dull chatter or meaningless pleasantries. While we discussed everything from what really went down with Bill, to what we’d like to do TOGETHER this weekend, Jim was always honest, open, humble and yes, even self assured. These qualities made me both interested and excited, since he never appeared conceited or obnoxious, rather as he put it, “A work in progress.” As I responded to him when he said this - “I want in on that construction project!” We laughed hardily and carefully touched on subjects that definitely built up sexual tension. Our first official date is set for Friday night – Saturday morning (…another one of our “charged” jokes).
**By the way, my apologies to Evelyn M. and girls, but I’ll have to cancel this Friday with you ladies. I have plowing…uh, I mean, pressing matters to attend to.

Noah’s Arc; Tonight at 10 p.m.; LOGO
Tonight at 10, the story of Noah and his “arc” of friends continue as Noah examines whether he should change his look and personality in an effort to make, sexually ambiguous Wade, a bit more comfortable. When we practice to deceive…. Well, you know the deal – so be sure to tune in.
For more info on tonight’s show, check out
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/noahs_arc/episode.jhtml?episodeID=95005

On Blast
Female circumcision or genital mutilation – take your pick – is a barbaric practice whereby the clitoris is removed. It is practiced in certain regions of Africa and the middle east to highlight the lack of sexual stimulation for women during intercourse and to accentuate sex for females as strictly a means for reproduction. For women who have undergone this travesty of a procedure, what would you recommend to help them now enjoy sexual interaction?

Keep passin’ the open windows…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krissy said..........
for me I would say maybe trying Hypnosis to program them into actually having it feel good. I don't know if it would work but under hypnosis, my limited understanding is that anything is possible.

So they should try it.

Personally I hate that men and society always try to control women by taking things away from women.

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I'm trying to visualize the horror of it all, but I'm drawing a complete blank - go figure!

...but seriously, I would suggest someone who suffered this to concentrate on being loved, cuddled, fondled and given affection and know that this will help awaken other - sometimes equally - charged areas of their bodies to sexual pleasure.

...now make sure you keep those men intact or I'll go ballistic!

Anonymous said...

I UNDERSTAND THAT ALOT OF THESE MUTILATIONS ARE NOT EVEN UNDER SANITARY CONDITIONS AND OFTEN CAUSE OTHER PROBLEMS. I'M TOLD IN A FEW CASES ,THAT WOMENWHO HAVE HAD CLITORAL REMOVAL CAN STILL EXPERIENCE "VAGINAL ORGASMIC SENSATIONS". I HAVE NO IDEA EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS. I STILL FIND IT AMAZING (AS A GAY MAN) HOW HETROSEXUAL MEN, WHO SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT THINKING ABOUT "PUZZY", COULD HAVE SUCH DISRESPECT FOR/AND HATRED OF WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME.

PS: COCOA I WANT TO SEE SOME STATS FOR THIS "JIM" PERSON PRONTO!!!....AGE, HEIGHT WEIGHT SIZE E'RRYTHANG