Friday, June 12, 2009

No Ways Tired


Forward to 1:10
The road to 150 lbs is not easy. I haven’t been strict with myself, but that doesn’t mean I’m not hard on myself. Does that make sense? Long story short, I can cut back even further on the consumption front – and I intend to starting Monday – but I’m hitting the gym really hard. My stamina is slowly-but-surely building and I’m able to run and power walk over three miles in 30 minutes. Hey, it’s going to be a little while before we’re pushing through 4 miles in 20 minutes. I really don’t know if I’ll make my goal by the first week in August, but I’m happy to be back at the gym and I feel great about myself already. Hey, I don’t feel NO WAYS TIRED.


On Blast
What short term summer goal are you pushing to reach?

Keep passin’ the open windows…

4 comments:

Shannon Lee said...

Bought the patches....my summer goal is to quit smoking!! Keep movin big bro!! Love you!

~K~

fuzzy said...

I applaud you for setting a goal and being semi strict. It is understandable. My goal would be to get my stomach to how it used to look 3 years ago. It will take dedication but I'm up for the challenge! Get my arms and legs in better shape as well

Jersey Brotha said...

To have at least 3 dudes look at me twice on the beach lol.

That Dude Right There said...

To stop binge drinking!!!!