Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Morning Edition - 1/25/06

Please Beat Me Down
High School is that transition period between adolescence and adulthood. We come into ourselves and begin to stand for what we believe in. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) served a victory to a Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey high school senior yesterday that helps the young man prove his point – well, at least he thought it would. Hasbrouck Heights School officials sent the student home after he disregarded their no shorts between October 1 and April 15 policy. The youngster purchased a skirt and wore it to school to show that the no-shorts policy was discriminatory and was again sent home. It was then that the ACLU stepped-in and brought the matter to school officials. Now, the senior will be allowed to wear skirts (not shorts) to school whenever he pleases.

Maryland, Scary-land for Unsuspecting Girl At Daycare
An eight-year old boy at For Kids We Care, Inc. in Germantown, MD, brought in his dad’s .38 caliber revolver to school and allegedly shot his seven-year old female playmate in the arm. The victim was taken to Washington Hospital Center where doctors say the young lady will be okay. The boy however was arrested – no charges have been announced since he is a minor. His dad, John Linwood Hall Sr., 56, was charged with leaving a firearm in a location accessible by an unsupervised minor, possession of a firearm by a felon and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Hall has been in trouble with the law and has a rap sheet that dates back to the 1960s.

From Living Single to Two Queens, One Castle
TC Carson, Kyle from Living Single, is starring in Two Queens, One Castle a new play about men on the down-low now showing at DC’s MetroStage through March 5. The play – musical, really – was written by singer/actress Jevetta Steele who took portions of her real-life experience to craft the show. Steele was married 12 years when she discovered her husband was on the down-low and was struggling with HIV. Two Queens has R&B, gospel and jazz pieces included in the storyline. For more information call MetroStage at 800-494-8497 (1201 North Royal Street in Alexandria, VA).

On Blast
Oh goodness…please tell me this isn’t happening to me! Well, if you’ve uttered this line or something similar to it while doing the “do” we want to hear about it. Tell us about your most embarrassing moment while doing the do. (For example: I lost my grip and let my partner fall head first off the bed) Be honest and feel free to hit that anonymous button if it’s still just too embarrassing to tell the story with a straight face.

Keep passin’ the open windows…

8 comments:

~Ms.Kahlua~ said...

Being busted in a public park at night by cops while laying on a picnic table doing the nasty!!! (I was about 19) To make it worse, their flashlights came from behind my boyfriend so that when he stepped back from me...I was totally 'out there for the world to see'...and when we got dressed and were being led to the patrol car for our 'trespassing' citation, the male cop says "ma'am, did you want to take those with you?"....pointing to my panties I had forgotten on the ground!!!!! Fifteen years later and I still get red in the face!!

Unknown said...

Three very vivid disasters come to mind:

BAD
The first was when I was in my late teens. While having loud, passionate sex in the bathroom of my then boyfriend’s mom’s house (yes, he lived with his mom) I grabbed at the towel rack beside the bathtub for leverage and thrusting power. Our loud moans and wails drowned out his mom’s quiet entry into the apartment and we continued our volume 10 dirty-name calling, while going at it. Suddenly, I pulled too hard on the towel rack and was horrified to have it pull-out of the wall – screws and all – hitting my partner in the head and hearing his mom scream, “[My partner’s name here] what’s going on in there?!” Needless to say, by the trajectory of her voice I could tell she was in her bedroom, which meant she had already passed the main bathroom where we were carrying-on. When I exited the bathroom, my boyfriend joined me in his bedroom with the towel rack in hand. His mom knocked on his bedroom door and asked what the heck happened to the rack?! I could feel her eyes fall on me and I wished I would burst into flames and disintegrate on the spot!

WORSE
The second occurred in DC…after breaking up with my partner of 8-9 years, I was engaged in open-door, hot, loud and extremely intense sex in my bedroom. My ex came home (yes, we were still living together) crept up the stairs and stood in front of my bedroom door before entering his own room next door to mine. I only knew he was in the house from the floor boards creaking! I jumped from the bed and slammed my door shut. Two seconds later, my ex knocked on my bedroom door (where I laid in shock, my hands over my mouth) and asked if I would join him downstairs for a chat – NOW! I think this would be a good time to mention that the person I was having sex with was someone who was a friend of ours during our relationship (which only added to the horror of it all). To this day, I throw-up in my mouth a little when I think of the whole scene.

JUST LET THE GROUND OPEN UP
After over a year of coy flirtation an acquaintance of mine and I decided to let the raw fires of desire burn bright and go for it once in for all. So after a night of drinking, dancing and teasing, we ended up in a hotel room going at it. Everything was going as I had imagined, until we began making love. During one of our position changes I pulled out to find the condom was no longer snuggly holding my pee-pee. I felt around the bed while trying to keep the momentum going by engaging in deep kissing and passionate play, but was finally forced to say, “I can’t find the condom. I think you might have it.” Yes, it was as corny as that! He said, “What do you mean, I might have it?” I said, “Why don’t you go in the bathroom and see if you have it….” My sexy smile turned into a flushed smirk that betrayed my embarrassment. He went into the bathroom and sure enough, he had it. We only had one condom, so the night ended on that horrifying and humiliating note. Thankfully, we can both laugh about it today.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I have no moments. Every floor, chair, set of steps, frisk, toilet and bed has memorable moments that brings a :) to my face.

Sorry

Oh I do have one. I was dating this older woman and she would stay over my house because she had two teen boys. One day I awake to find her lips around my member. Needless to say, I didn't like that and from then on, I learned to sleep on my stomach...You aint taking nothing here w/out me being involved. that was my first and last ecounter with sexosomnia....whatever term they give it now-a-days.

Just Me.

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMM, LETS SEE. I WAS IN THE HYATT IN DC AND I WAS MAKING LOVE TO MY BOI IN THE SHOWER (STANDING UP, DOGGIE STYLE). ANYWAY AS I STARTED TO CUM, MY LEGS GAVE OUT UNDER ME AND WE BOTH FELL AND I HIT MY HEAD ON TTHE SIDE OF THE TUB AND WAS BLEEDING FROM MY EAR. MY PARTNER HAD ANAL BLEEDING AND A RIB FRACTURE BECAUSE WE WERE SO SUDDENLY PULLED APART. THE EMBARRASMENT WAS EXPLAINING TO THE TWO FEMALE EMT PERSONNEL AND THE POLICE OFFICER WHAT HAD HAPPENED AS WE LAY THERE BUCK NAKKED IN THE BLOOD AND CUM AND SEXY SOAPY MESS. WE BOTH STILL TALK ABOUT THAT TO THIS DAY AND WE BOTH AVOID SHOWER SCENES.

Unknown said...

Tam,
You know I laughed so hard my stomach hurt…not the funky fart when the man is actually down there! Girl, if it were ice skating they would have killed you with the deductions!

Petit,
I’ve done the stairwell sex and it’s exhilarating, though I have to admit mine was normally during the wee hours (well, when it was done in an apt. building)… when at pvt homes, it was the bomb. Love being able to change heights, grip the rails, etc.

Just Me,
What can I say? You appear to be a freak who likes control… oh wait, a CONTROL FREAK! I mean, the stairs, toilets, etc., but you’re bothered about a mornin’ mike check? What’s really going on? Let’s just say that anyone who wants to do the “Testing-1,2,3” on my mike in the a.m. is welcome to give it a shot… I’ll plug the amp in!

Caspar,
Let me find out?! Yours better be a good one… you’ve managed to cheer folks on, but now you’re playing all shy and sh*t?!

REMINDER: Noah’s Arc, Tonight at 9:30 p.m.; Logo…. Luv you Wade! :)

Unknown said...

**** WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!****

KRIS,
OH MY GOD! YOU WIN! I LAUGHED, I CRIED, I SCREAMED!

I'm suddenly afraid of shared showers! LOL

Anonymous said...

GLAD Y'ALL LIKED MY MOMENT....ITS HILARIOUS NOW IN RETROSPECT BUT THEN LAYING THERE IN PAIN, STILL OUZING CUM AND TRYING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WITH A STRAIGHT FACE WAS EMBARRASING. ANYWAY THE HYATT COMPT US FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK AND SENT PERRIERE JOIETTE CHAMPAIGNE BUT WE STILL NEVER DO THE SHWOER THING AGAIN .....LOL

Anonymous said...

My incident happened while we both were asleep. I awoke and the scene and had to address her with it. She apologized but I see it as a violation of my person. I love to share but, don’t try taking nothing from me. It's like, your man mounting you and satisfying himself with you never partaking of the experience. RAPE RAPE...POLICE He got his ROCKS off and I didn't get me mine.

If you really want it. Take your clothes off and then mine.

Just Me.