Monday, July 25, 2005

Afternoon Edition - 7/25/05

I Reckon You Think We Fools
The Dukes of Hazard movie will release this August, but if “Cooter” a Dukes television program character played by Former Georgia Congressman Ben Jones has anything to say about it, moviegoers should ignore the movie and send Hollywood a message to clean-up the “profanity-laced” script. The movie stars pop sensation Jessica Simpson sporting her new waif frame. Jones has posted a letter to Dukes fans on his website
http://www.cootersplace.com denouncing the movie. Jones alleges the new movie version stands to ruin the reputation of the show. Fans of the show can still catch it on the CMT network which claims the show has had record breaking numbers and has presented the show to new fans. I suspect Jones’ allegations are a ruse to stir up interest in the show and the movie.

Livin’ La Vida Mahack-Loca
UNICEF goodwill ambassador, singer Ricky Martin, said he will become a spokesperson on behalf of the Arab youth in the west to change negative stereotypes and perceptions of the Arab world. While speaking at a youth conference today, Martin told youngsters, 14-16, from 16 different Arab countries, "I have been a victim of stereotypes. I come from Latin America and to some countries, we are considered 'losers,' drug traffickers, and that is not fair because that is generalizing.” Martin was born in Puerto Rico. Sidebar: He has nobly taken on many causes. It is equally important to recharge his notoriety with a follow-up hit album. Otherwise he will be relegated to Sally Struthers status.

Cervical Stretching
The opening of a woman’s cervix leads directly into her uterine cavity. When this opening is too small it’s difficult for anything, including sperm, to make its way up the canal. A procedure is now in place to introduce sperm to the uterus and it involves threading a tiny catheter through the cervix and into the uterus or endometrial cavity. This procedure is known as an IUI. If your cervix is severely damaged and an IUI is pointless, surgery may be performed on an outpatient basis to dilate the cervix. Using regional or general anesthesia (sometimes via epidural) a doctor places a series of metal dilators into the cervix. Each metal dilator inserted into the cervix is slightly larger than the previous one, thereby stretching the cervix. The narrowing of the cervical opening, called cervical stenosis may be a side effect for women being treated for precancerous lesions (dysplasia) of the cervix. Intracervical insemination (ICI) is another solution, but it does not offer the benefits of expanding the cervix and performing an IUI.

Keep passin’ the open windows…

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah... I think I'll adopt too...

:)

Unknown said...

BTW... With all the risk of interior plumbing problems, it stands to reason that women would take better care of their beavers... of late, I've heard a lot of talk surrounding what PETA would consider animal abuse!

:::: DON'T BEAT THE BEAVER! :::::

Anonymous said...

HELL TO THE NAW...I AINT STRETCHIN NUFFIN!!!!!....LOL. FOR REAL, I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMP AND SAY I ENJOY BEING A MAN.....I SIMPLY DON'T HAVE THAT PHYSICAL ENDURANCE. YEAH, I A GAY MAN...AND A MAN WITH MAD RESPECT FOR WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A WOMAN...I THANK MY MOM AMD GRANMA FOR THAT....I'M WITH YOU COCOA

Unknown said...

Toy....:::::H-O-N-E-Y::::::
I'd rather call it a beaver than what some of my close gay pals would refer to it as.... believe me, you don't wanna know. It took half of us 35 minutes in the bathroom during Vagina Monologues intermission to get over what washed over us!

Love ya' though... I just rather not deal with the "beaver"

Anonymous said...

History and honesty are two different things to me, I don't can who you've been as long as it's over and there are no ties; especially medical. If you tell and/or show that you Love me than tell your medical issues too. From carrying someone else baby to HIV, it's the only way to go... any doubts do without. Love should be everlasting not everpassing

Peace in the Middle-East and in your bedrooms

J’Moo

Anonymous said...

Baby, that not a beaver, that's a mink, wanna help get me warm?????