Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Morning Edition - 7/26/05

5-4-3-2-1; Ready For Take-Off
With the 7 astronauts strapped into their seats and the hatch closed and locked, the space shuttle Discovery’s crew is ready for a 10:39 a.m. lift-off. The astronauts are scheduled to perform three space walks while at the International Space Station. These walks will include the repair of equipment on the ISS. NASA estimates the risk of catastrophic failure is about 1 in 100.

Jamboree or BBQ?
A boy scout jamboree scheduled at Fort AP Hill – one hour south of Washington DC – turned deadly when a deadly electrical accident killed four adult Scout leaders that were setting up camp for opening day. The troop leaders that were killed were visiting from an Alaska troop. It is believed that a tent pole struck a power line. "The Jamboree will go on," said spokeswoman Renee Fairrer.
Sidebar: My first song request for the jamboree is “The Electric Slide”

Long Story Short
Carlos C. is still hospitalized with clots in his chest and legs. Doctors hope to release him by the end of the week. Daylen has made a full recovery since his hernia op and is now eating, screaming and givin’ the Boogie Down hell. Hector C. drops E
. and R., puts P in his place and looks to a couple of drinks with S. by Friday – stay tuned. Did Freakin’ get freaky? Questions abound, but details are fervently requested. Krissy brought her Angel to the Village for a double date of sorts with Cocoa and friend. The night was a success, but what was with the GAY-torade order at the bar? Evelyn C. won the court battle with the city board to keep her two story deck. Congrats, now safety check that thing! J’Moo married? Inquiring minds want to know! BTW: Lounge tonight?

Keep passin’ the open windows…

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jazz night when, where, I am free for the month of August too so let me know.

Krissy

Unknown said...

Uh Krissy... guess it was soooooooooo good you had to say it thrice! You go girl! Your Angel was a sweet treat... thanks for sharing him with us.

Anonymous said...

where is the damn On Blast>>>>

Anonymous said...

Why com' people, i.e. Cocoa, can't be on time with the Blast like I told him to be...

J'Moo

Anonymous said...

Let go back to DC, Hot Sweaty Club, and the Girl in the Pink Moo-Moo.
NO BLAST:
Is it the responsibility of your friends to scream on you for being incorrect?
Because if so, that sister’s friends fell short of their duties and le her out there, Big Time!
Lemme know…
J'Moo

Anonymous said...

Hey Casper, thanks for the wishing me Love everlasting, right back at ya'. How are the boyz?, I went looking for them but I didn't see my angels. I want the little guy, lill'-C, to make me a reproduction of his sunflower painting. Yes, he is being commissioned at such a young age; so tell him it must be perfect and signed and numbered. Lemme know.

Unknown said...

Caspar, of course I'll be my nephews and niece's publicist BUT if you compliment that buzzard one mo' time I'm gonna rip testicle hairs from his contorted form! What the heck is goin' on around here?!?! Don't get me wrong... J'Moo.. .is one of my OLDEST and (sometimes) dearest friends, but PHINE?! What is the world and this blog coming to?
::: hands shaking trying to open my pill bottle:::::

Unknown said...

Awww... that's so sweet... suddenly I forgive you Caspar... I now realize your eyesight has been bad for a while now... Helen Keller lives!