Saturday, June 09, 2007

Morning Edition - 6/9/07


Bad Boyz
There’s something about being bad boys that sometimes attracts us to the men we’re so passionate about. Baby Daddy doesn’t have a bad boy image, but I like that I can be bad when I’m with him. You see, it’s not always about them being bad, it’s sometimes the fact that they allow us the freedom to feel like we can be bad. Yesterday, I dipped out of the office around 10ish to meet Babby Daddy down the street at the Best Buy. We shopped for USB cables and ear phones for my MP3 player and even stopped-in for a Frap at Starbucks afterward. There wasn’t a care in the world. I had him taste my Frap and he “scrunched” up his face like a 5-year old. “Drink some more pa...,” I coaxed, but he laughed and said, “Nah, it’s good, but I’ll stick to my mocha frap.” I licked my straw behind his drinking and said, “You bettah not have cooties or I’m f*ckin’ you up.” We both gave a final cackle before I was forced to head back to work. BD is cool… I really like him….

On Blast
Are you having fun with a special someone and have arrived at that “groove” where none of the issues and drama exist, only the good?

Keep passin’ the open windows…

2 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

Not yet, but we are getting there.

Soldier said...

yessssssss !

:-)

And it's heaven.
We deal with things before they even happen now, so the problems are D.O.A.

let's hope it can last !